Thursday, June 9, 2016

Jim Boykin's Internet Marketing Ninjas Club Band.

Internet Marketing Ninjas Club Bandsgt-ninjas-internet-marketing-bandInternet Marketing Ninjas Club Band


The other day I was thinking that in my over 17 years in business, I believe that our current Ninja team and our services are like the Beatles Sgt Peppers Album.


So I thought that I'd put all our Ninja faces on this classic album cover.  I kinda like it :)


I also rewrote the first 2 songs on that album….


Jim Boykin's Internet Marketing Ninjas Club Band.

Over 17 years ago today

the Ninjas began their marketing play

They've been marketing in all different styles

And their clients all have big ole smiles

So may I introduce to you

The marketers you've known for all these years

Jim Boykin's Internet Marketing Ninja  Club Band


We're the Internet Marketing Ninja's Club Band

We'll help to make your rankings grow

We're the Internet Marketing Ninja Club Band

We're a team of Internet Marketing Pros

Internet Marketing Ninjas, Internet Marketing Ninjas

Internet Marketing Ninjas, we can give you a hand.


We really like our work here

At times it gives us thrills

Marketing content and social media

Our clients really love us

They really tend to love us


It's really fun watching your traffic grow

But here's something you need to know

Our melody of services is like a song

And you could be a client and come along

So let me introduce to you

The one and only Jim Boykin

And the Internet Marketing Ninja Club Band


==========================

A Little Help from my Ninjas

What would you think if my marketing wasn't in tune,

Would my clients then all walk out on me.

Lend me your site, and we'll get marketing along,

For content and citations are the key.


I get by with a little help from my Ninjas

You'll rank high with a little help from my Ninjas,

Going to try with a little help from my Ninjas.


What should you do when your rankings go away.

(Feeling penalized and feeling all alone)

Come to Ninjas and by the end of the day

Our Ninja Army will help, just call us on the telephone.


oh I get by with a little help from my Ninjas,

Do you need a lot more traffic,

then you need some more link love.

My Ninjas with me can help anybody

when we write content and get you link love.


We can take your traffic to an all time height,

Yes I'm certain, for this happens all the time.

And our teams work together, yea we're really tight,

We've got your back when our papers you sign.


Oh I get by with a little help from my Ninjas,


Do you need a lot more traffic,

then you need some more link love.

My Ninjas with me can help anybody

when we write content and get you more link love.

I get by with a little help from my Ninjas

You'll rank high with a little help from my Ninjas,

With a little help from my Ninjas.


The post Jim Boykin's Internet Marketing Ninjas Club Band. appeared first on Internet Marketing Ninjas Blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment